Thursday, January 03, 2008

Cock-us Night

Everyone has their Eye on Iowa

All for tonight.

I have a feeling tonight we'll see the largest turnout EVER

Does that mean I won't have to watch political commercials one after another nonstop?

Maybe just every other commercial?

Pretty Please...

I'm going to attempt to caucus tonight.

We'll see how I do.

Maybe I'll take pics.

OOoooo exciting.

A group of people in a church basement!

Maybe a little spa treatment would be a nice motivator...

Come Caucus! Free Manicures! Free Massages!

I'm not big on politics, never have been.

yeah, yeah I'll go ahead and take advantage of my right and freedom to have a say in how this country is run...

I bet you're a Democrat. You're young and full of hope, and don't know any better. Everyone's a Democrat when they're young. When you get older, like me, you become a Republican.

-The Office Know-It-All

Charming.

Tonight, we make history.


Prediction: Huckabee, Obama

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went for my first time too...it was definitely not what i expected, but cheering and booing always adds a fun factor. That and a hot guy next to me to flirt with.

Christopher said...

Good predictions!

I think you should replace any of a dozen or so political shit-sprinklers that get aired on the major "news" networks.

I'd flip the channel to your network anytime... as long as you wink at the end of your commentary ;)

Spicy Little Pi said...

So The Spice didn't make it to the cock-us since she had to work...

totally forgot.

I also totally called it.

If I had my own network I'd make everyone wink before going to a commercial break, just like that dorky weather man we have here in Des Moines, he adds a little extra flair with a pointed finger and click of the tongue.

Classy.