Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Officer Friendly

I know, I been away too long...work's got me all stressed out and busy yadayadayada you don't care just gimme a post...so here it is:

I have a friend that is a cop.

Cops have odd hours: 5 days on, 3 days off, 6 days on, 2 days off. 3pm-11pm

So he's off in time to see some good TV and/or have a few hours at the bar.

Officer Friendly said he usually doesn't get out of bed till 11am-ish then showers, eats and watches crappy daytime TV.

Like Judge Mathis. . .and 'COPS'

. . .

I bet he brings a notepad and thinks to himself. . .'I wonder if I look that bad-ass?' and

'I really like the way he put that guy in his place.'

haHA! prolly more like, 'I'd beat that guy's ass so fast . . .oh wait...there it is! THAT'S my boys!!'

At one point, he turned to me and said, "I think I arrested the lady sitting next to me..."

I'd feel like a total ass.

He said the work environment is pretty tense all the time.

I imagine if I worked with a bunch of people that carried hand-cuffs, mace, nightsticks, and guns, I would too.

He pulled someone over the other night because the muffler on the car was only being held on by duct tape!

wow.

There's nothin it can't do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, Brad. He's such a stud. lmao. How're things Steph? Finally catching up on your blog. Miss you guys. Glad Nick finally got out of downtown, I called him the other day. How's Jenny? myspace me, hot stuff. ;)