Friday, September 14, 2007

It's Tailgate Time!





It's that time again in Iowa...




The Big Game.

The University of Iowa Hawkeyes, a Big Ten school, take on the Iowa State University Cyclones, a Big Twelve school.

The Hawkeyes have dominated the series over the years, 36-18

Winner receives the CyHawk Trophy

Since I've lived here in Iowa, the Cyclones have dominated.

I'll admit, I've never been to a game!

(And I won't be going to this one considering ticket prices are outrageous at $90!)

I was too busy getting drunk in the parking lot and tailgating fields across the street from the stadium

Sure, a touchdown is a great excuse to shotgun a beer, but, in my opinion, so is the sighting of a great ass!

The game is at 12:30 pm

Which means people will be up and ready at 6am

Insane.

Being an Iowa State alumni, I feel a bit obligated to support them....even if we did lose our first two games...

And the last one was absolutely embarrassing...

It's not about the score, it's about the experience!

(which is exactly what people say when they think their team is going to get an ass-whopping...)

Go Clones!!

Tailgating pics posted next week!


(Yes!! My camera is finally ready - someone dropped it and it sorta...broke.)

1 comment:

Leafs Fan said...

That explains those tailgating things I'm see on all these sites everywhere (yes I'm ignorant).