Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rude Awakening II

Lying in bed, all cozy under the covers, I feel the cats stir...

Then I hear someone in my apartment.

He comes into my room, snaps on the light...

I'm speechless, I'm blind, I only see a male form holding something over his head

It's a baseball bat.

I reach for my glasses as he brings it down for the first strike.

It's my dad.

He doesn't say anything, just strikes me three times.

I manage to roll off my bed and grab the bat I keep under it.

I stand up and start hitting him with it...

But he doesn't seem to feel it.

He runs.

Something tells me I need to leave.

Right now.

Only time to grab a few things...


I throw on some shoes, my contacts...and something pops into my mind...

If your house were on fire, what are the few things you would grab?

I pull two pillow cases off my pillows and grab my cats, stuffing one into each case and then tying the ends together.

I grab my purse and stuff the drugs into it on my way out...


The hallway doesn't look the same -
where am I?

I start running.

People are after me.

Nothing looks familiar and I have no idea where I'm going.

I call my mother.

Mom! Dad flipped shit and came to my apartment and hit me with a bat - I'm on the run...can you take care of my cats?

She says No.

I'm in shock that she won't help me.

I turn the corner and call my best friend.

Ok, meet me at the mall...

So I do.

I hop into his car, and start pulling pills out of my purse and putting them in the center console...

There seems to be so many, some of them crumbling...


OMG where did you get all of those?!

I don't know...

I still have the feeling that people are chasing me...


I was really freaked out and had to wake myself up at that point.


Completely. Fucked. Up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are one fucked up gal. I came across your blog and after reading a few of them, it became monotonous !!

You need variety, those bar stories are just not doing it anymore - Sorry for being a critic !!

Spicy Little Pi said...

I know, I know! I'm well aware of it...

Thing is there are interesting things going on right now that I can't post about....which stinks! So I'm left with bar stories.

I'll come up with something different in the future...

Spicy Little Pi said...

Much appreciated ATL!

I like em happy - not violent!