Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quarter Century + 1 Pi

Today is the Pi's Birthday!

I'm excited...yet not.

I'm usually the one to go way over the top for everything....

Not particularly in the mood for it this time!

I think it has something to do with the fact that my dad isn't around...

And it's too god damn cold outside.

Good Wednesday morning to you....it's two below in the metro...

GREAT way to wake up.

At least we're going to lunch at a nice place with food so heavy that I'll be in a nice coma for the afternoon :)

And presents!


Mother sent my presents here and they've been sitting on my desk since Monday!


And I have a mystery bag from a coworker...


I'm going to wait till lunch, gah!


Where are my birthday spankings?!

5 comments:

Mike said...

I'd think as you get older people would get too tired to dole out that many spanks!!

Spicy Little Pi said...

Maybe if you're a guy...

ATLLG said...

OK sorry that I missed your Birthday Pi, really, no really I AM SORRY I MISSED YOUR FRICK'N BIRTHDAY...I SUCK AS A BLOG READER...

OK are you convinced yet? Good.

And I don't need a B-Day to give you a good spank'n

ATLLG said...

Oh and don't go buy that Asian/Euro trash car... my two recommendations...

First choice ( but you must wait ) BMW 1 Series ( and a Tii would be even better but harder to get ) SWEEET! Who cares if some will say "it's the entry level BMW" YOU WILL BE THE ENVY OF MANY!
( my biggest BMW +++++++++ that NOBODY else does ....ALL I MEAN ALL maint. included til 50K. Try to get ANYONE in the price range you are looking at to do that MD - uhh no, Lexus - HELL no, Invi/Nissan - Yeah right, NO. )

Second choice 09' Cadillac CTS-V
yeah this ain't Elvis'Cadillac and you'll be kicking the shit outa many of the cars I bet you looked at.

Spicy Little Pi said...

Hah, ATL, no biggie, at least you showed up!!

Good point on the spankings... ;-)

As for the cars:

The BMW is pretty neat looking, but I don't want to deal with a manual RWD car in the snow (although that's the way to go if it's RWD)

Plus, it's a coupe! I need room!

And I'm not down with waiting or buying a brand new car...

Maybe in a few years (if/when) I'm bored with my new car...

The Cadillac, too manly for me, though it is kick ass.

Thanks for the thought :)