Monday, February 27, 2006

Random Sayings & Happenings: Bar Edition Pt 2

So I haven't posted in awhile. Ah been busy.

Now blogging brings me even more satisfaction since it is expressly forbidden by The Bank.

I'm currently stickin it to the man.

This is going to be a gross post. Just a warning.

The first Random Saying comes from the bar on Friday night... ::flashback lines::

I was in the bathroom and could hear two other ladies chatting...

"Ouch!"

"What?"

"Sometimes it hurts when I wipe."

"What?!"

"Well, the other day when I was shaving in the shower I knicked my crack-mole."

. . . .

"Oh, ow, that sucks."

I wasn't really sure if I should bust out laughing or turn around and puke in disgust...

It's not that crack-moles exist, or even that she was shaving her crack, or even that she knicked her crack-mole while shaving, OR that she was telling someone about it...

...it's that she was donig it in a public bathroom...

Since I'm not going to post a picture of a mole in someone's crack, a naked mole rat will have to do, which is almost as gross...




haHA! while looking for pictures I found this gem:


A lovely plate of Chicken Mole.

mmmmmmm MOLE...

No comments: