Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rude Awakening

This morning, as I lay in my wonderful bed, I was content.

Then I realized my alarm hadn't gone off yet.

Then how rested I was...

Then how much sunlight was coming through the window...

Roll over...

8:05!?

FUCK.

So that is what three days of sleeping in will do to me.

I am incapable of setting my alarm properly.


Then I don't even wake up at the last minute, which is common.

I wake up late.


WAY late for the first day of the week. (shoulda been here at 7.30am!)

Funny part is, I've had that alarm clock for 10 YEARS.

10 YEARS and I still fuck up setting it for 5:45am.

why so early? i like to snooze. alot.

I set it for 5:45pm.

Awesome.

So while I'm at home for that single hour on Tuesday between jobs, eating dinner, listening to music, reading, changing and making sure I look HOT for the dirty old men and Mr. Squeeze at the bowling alley, I'll be reminded what a RETARD I was last night as my alarm-clock radio goes off and makes me think there's someone in my bedroom . . .

Fantastic way to start my 4 day work week.


BTW The Pi is flying to Boston next week and will be there for about 6 days!! Just for fun.

If you live in the area and want to hang out/get drunk or just know some cool shit to do, let me know!

Weekend update tomorrow.

No comments: