Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I vanpool to work.

Today is my last day riding that stupid van to work.

Last night, I started to celebrate early. I've been in a carpool then a vanpool for just over a year...and now I fucking hate it.

Some days, it's nice, like when I'm hung over as hell, yet still manage to get up, and I don't feel like driving.

Other days, when it's frickin beautiful outside, I'd like to escape for a little bit and drive around aimlessly and find a nice spot for lunch on my own.

But I can't.

Assholes.

Today is my last day, so I got to sit in the front seat.

They brought me Krispy Kreme Donuts and Doughnut Holes.

Then I got the cheesey card seen here.
(And the pen they all used to sign it. Gee, thanks.)

A little later I was handed a stack of coupons from this asian guy whom I've never been able to understand....

Coupons for haircuts, tanning, manicures, brow waxings, and mexican food.

Apparently I'm hungry and in need of a makeover.

Thing is, he tore them out of a coupon booklet.

And what happens when you do that?

They're Instantly VOIDED!

Idiot. (but it's the thought that counts, right?)

No comments: