Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm out of my mind.

In a Zen sorta way...

Here was my cubicle before it was MINE:


Before 1

Before 2

Before 3

Very Boring!!

Now, BEHOLD, It has been made SPICY:

After 1

After 2

After 3

It's a sickness, being this creative with very few outlets....

See!!
See what happens when you leave me to my own devices!

I'm the envy of the office,
even if they did make fun of me the first 2 days!

(What's up with your mutant asparagus?)

It's BAMBOO!!

Spicy, making nearby cubes look boring as hell since last week.

I rock!!

And here's the flickr page so you can see them side-by-side!

Thanksgiving update tomorrow!

3 comments:

RyeGuy said...

where's the missile launcher?

MB said...

okay you seriously rocked that cubicle out!! That is soooo zen, I love it!

Spicy Little Pi said...

I'm waiting for someone to get me the missile launcher for christmas!

(winkwink)

I totally rocked my cube and I'm glad I did! Thanks :)