Friday, November 03, 2006

Sick Pi

I've been sick before.

Funny, I go back and read that and wonder how I had such a sense of humor about being a Mucus Monster...

I usually get all miserable and irritable.


I can be a very Not Nice Pi.

Yet I'm here at work.

I'm such a trooper.

Just don't give me more work to do.

My head hurts and my right tonsil is swollen.

Like a frickin' jawbreaker in my throat.

I'm living on soup, Halls, and water. blahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I missed a kick ass birthday party last night. And I'll prolly have to be LAME this weekend...

Like, not party. What a drag.

You have to be all responsible and growed up, Pi!

Maybe I'll be able to get the 5 errands I've been meaning to do for the last 3 weeks but haven't cuz I was too hung over and didn't get out of bed till noon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the money vs. a day in bed...feel better!

Spicy Little Pi said...

thanks, lauren!

Anonymous said...

Hey no prob, blog land is all about optimism and cheerleading...