Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Hawtness

JMax, Manwhore, and I have been up late enough to see actual Music Videos on MTV and VH1.

I know, it actually still happens!

Unbelievable.

And every morning we take in these videos we are assaulted.

Assaulted by The Hawtness.

Hawtness 1: Paula Patton in her Hubby's Video


I would have posted a picture, but I couldn't find any that do her justice, the way she moves and jumps around on the bed is just HAWT.

Hawtness 2: Nelly Furtado

I know, I know, I didn't like her at first either, that fucking 'I'm like a bird, I only fly awayeeeee' bothered the hell out of me

But now that Timbaland got a hold of her, things have shaped up.

All it takes is a little black.

She can't dance worth a shit, which she proved in her Promiscuous video, but you don't have to be able to shake your ass to make it bounce . . .

Hawtness 3: Gwen Stefani

Now, normally, I don't DO blondes or 12 yr old boys, but Gwen's got attitude.

What's even better is she looks like the kinda girl that will kick your ass and then fuck your brains out.

And you'll like it.

Then there's the singer from Blue October that wears eyeliner.

I don't know why but I think he's pretty.

Speaking of pretty men, Cousin C joined us at the gay bas this past weekend.

He is our Gay-Bar Secret Weapon.

They love him there.

We got free drinks all night!

The main pursuer was a guy named Chris.

He was a beautiful man.

Complete with pink button down, coat and tie!

Maybe we'll party it up Irish Style with him this weekend.

We were at this Chinese place downtown earlier in the night, and totally witnessed a drug deal.

Trying to find the bathroom in that place was insane, you might as well go out in the alley and piss behind/on the dumpster.

I'm tired. I got nothing.

4 comments:

RyeGuy said...

is that dude in the video the son of Alan Thicke, of Family Ties fame?

the hair gives it away...

Spicy Little Pi said...

You got it!

He looks just like his dad, doesn't he?! It's hard to find him HAWT cuz of that...I mean, the Dad from Family Ties...might be a little incestuous to be attracted to him :)

ATLLG said...

OK didn't know who Robin Thicke was but if he's married to her WOW..( I thought I was the only white guy to... oh nevermind )...
Nelly...def has grown into hawtness..but still bought the first album...Gene...ahhhhh....I've been a No Doubt fan from waaaaaay back...my kids even tell their friends I'm cool since they heard her music from me before the radio...gay parties and drug deals...quite the night Pi!

sorry I've been amiss lately...glad you have "wintered" the storms ok...

Spicy Little Pi said...

hehe Atl, only white guy to....??? what?!

you can't leave me hanging like that!!