Thursday, June 21, 2007

AHH!!! I'm a Homeowner!!

I just returned from closing...

I've signed my life away to the bank...


And walked out with keys and a refund check!


I'm going to be busy for the next month!


Painting, pulling up flooring, knocking out a half-wall...


PACKING!!


I move one month from Monday.


So much to do!!

I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

what really gets me is that I don't plan most things too far ahead...

And now I've just gone and spent a LOT of $$ and committed myself to Des Moines....

I don't even plan my weekend until I get there!

Holy crap.

I committed to something.


And it better not bite me in the ass like all those other times I committed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said, I start planning for the weekend on MONDAY! Ha ha! Congrats again on being an OWNER!

Brenda

Spicy Little Pi said...

Whoo! Let the taping and paint parties begin!