Monday, June 04, 2007

Out of Froot Loops

smiley curlsThere have been some happenings lately in the world of Pi...

I have shit to do, but I'ma take a blogging break.


First, you know how working in a cube farm can make you a little crazy.


Batshit Bonkers Crazy?


Well, imagine you're sitting in your really cool pimped out cube, and everything is quiet.

Deathly quiet.


My cubemate is gone.

Moved away.

Of the 7 adjacent cubes and 1 office, there are 3 occupants.


One is a workaholic and usually quiet, one is almost never here, and the other is a pompous asshole.


Very little interaction for me.


It's a productive environment, yes.

But also lonely!


But that's not entirely a bad thing.

I can do eviler things at work now.

Like text all day or type with my nose or eat at my desk or play with myself!

What fun!

Actually I've been a bit distracted lately.

Pi met someone.

While the details will remain fuzzy, I will tell you this...

I'm goobery and googly eyed and gross...

And I couldn't be happier.

I'll have to make fun of myself a little more.

And when the hell did Crunch Berries start coming in blue, green, and purple?!


I was shocked to see them in my bowl this morning at breakfast.

Course I didn't notice the front of the box which clearly shows the multicolored Crunch Berries.

Why didn't I notice?!


Cuz I bought them whilst out shopping at Walmart at 1.30am.

It was a surreal experience.


Almost like being on drugs!

There were families, FAMILIES, small children and all, doing their regular grocery shopping.

People with multiple carts overflowing with stuff!

The thing that really got me is that stereotypes really DO have elements of truth in them.

Everyone, with the exception of one foreign european couple, was Mexican and/or fat.

I was right at home.

With the Mexicans! Not the fatties.

La Bamba was even playing.

True story.

And then Ricky Martin came on.

I'm not sure what possessed me to take this late-night trip into the outside ring of Hell, I was in a strange mood.


In other news I make some killer Guacamole.

(The secret is mashing the avocados on the thighs of Cuban virgins...)

4 comments:

Christopher said...

Crunchberries are the latest victims of genetic modification...

Sadly, Cap'n Crunch can no longer dock his vessel in many European and Eastern ports around the world.

And all so that the milk in our cereal bowls can change to colors other than pink.

Spicy Little Pi said...

lol it's funny you said that about multi-colored milk because that hadn't occurred to me - I eat it dry, with my grubby little fingers here at my desk!

What's next?! Chocolate Lucky Charms?!

oh wait...

Christopher said...

REALLY?!?!?

I need to check out the cereal aisle in the grocery store a little more closely next time I venture out to get me some hot pockets and wine.

Spicy Little Pi said...

That sounds like a classy night!