Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lunch-Time Mishap

Just when I thought it was going to be another BLAH day here at work, I decide to go to the restroom.

I round a corner and see the back of our CIO, dressed in his biking spandex.

Great, now I'm going to have walk by him and make a conscious effort NOT to check out his crotch.

You know you do it when you see people in spandex!

So I keep going and turn to say hi to him and notice something out of the ordinary.

BLOOD.


OMG are you okay?! Do want drugs or anything?

(hah nice, pi)

The left side of his body was roughed up.


He must've biffed it over lunch.


Just above his left eye he was cut and bleeding all over his face, his upper arm, and knee were all bleeding.


And he's standing there in biking shoes and spandex.


Gross.

So what happened?!


I was going too fast on the trails, they're covered in sand from all the rain we had and it was slippery.

See.

Exercise is dangerous.


That's why I don't do it.

He insisted on driving himself to the clinic to get checked out and stitched up.

I return from the bathroom to find he's left and there's a gaggle of coworkers standing around talking about how gross he looked.

Does anyone know what happened?


No, I didn't want to ask...


Dorks.

So I filled them in.

Whoo! Excitement at the office!

No comments: