Thursday, December 08, 2005

My New Addiction

And the court-ordered rehab goes to....MySpace!

Talk about ADDICTIVE. I thought my friend George was crazy. I think we all are, now that we have MySpace. Much like my previous chat room addiction, MySpace has dominated my time in front of the computer. Thank god I don't have internet at home!

You mean, I have to leave the house to meet new people?! Are you insane?! At least I'm at work...getting paid to blog and MySpace...and do other stuff...well not lately!

All addictions have a downside, the ho-bags, man-whores, and whiny little bitches are also present on MySpace. These are characterized by skanky pictures, muscle pictures, and pathetic/no picture, respectively. Are we all so desperate for attention? I'd have to YES.

But hey, if you like that sort of thing, have at it, but don't come crying to me when your computer comes down with a case of digital syphilis or hard drive gonorreah...

No comments: