Friday, December 30, 2005

The S Curve


I have this knack. It could even be considered a talent.

Or maybe I just like looking at crotches.

My name is Spi Pi,
and I am a Crotch Watcher.

If a guy is wearing jeans that fit just right - y'know, a little snug around the naughty bits - I can take a look at said crotch and tell which side pedro is preferring that night.

I don't look at crotches just for this reason, but sometimes it's hard not to notice!

Well, I was at the bar last night, and I noticed that one of my friends was wearing snug jeans:

"So, you're hanging to the left tonight?"

I usually get a questioning look, until they notice that I'm staring at their crotch.

"OH. (looks down) Um, yeah, I guess I am!"

From there the conversation Naturally moved on to masturbation...

The guys began to discuss how their dominant hand isn't always the best for a good yank. A few found their left hand to be better than their right, even though they are right-handed.

One guy said he could go either way.

Well, I HAD to encourage this kind of conversation, especially since we were drunk and talking loudly:

"Lube or Dry?"

Lube: 3 Dry: 1 Ok.

"So, if he's tending towards the left tonight, will you use your left hand?"

They all looked at me, intrigued. After a few moments of reflection:

"I never noticed that it leans to the side I like better!"

"Brilliant!" (x4)

Then we discussed the curve: the banana, inverted banana, or flagpole, and if they correlated to which side and/or preferred hand. There was some agreement found between the 3 Lubes.

Then we looked at the one guy that said he could use either hand for dry satisfaction.

"What do you want? I've got an S Curve!"


**Note**

While looking for an image today I came across suspenders.com and these:


Hurry! You don't want to miss the pre-release specials-only available until Feb. 15!


Double-UPs™ + sloops® = Style + Comfort

WTF I say, W...T...F?

1 comment:

Spicy Little Pi said...

Most guys I've talked to are lefties....where are the righties?!

Maybe it's time to do a poll...