Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Ugly-Ass Cat


I adopted a blue-cream persian a few years ago.

Even though she looks like she ran into a door and bashed her face in, I think she's adorable.

Everyone thinks she is just The Ugliest Cat.

__________ might not win any beauty contests, but she's got a great personality!
How many times have you heard that? Well, it's true about Jayda.

Here's the catch: she has some rather disgusting personal habits...

She has long hair, really long hair. The hair on her chest is so long that it gets stuck in her mouth when she cleans herself. Then there are hairballs. ick.

Those huge amber eyes, like some dogs, tear. Alot. They tear so much that when she shakes her head, she flings brown eye goo everywhere. I have brown spots on my walls, on my toilet, on my furniture. Everywhere. Gross.

Her other charming habits include cuddling up to you while you're watching TV, sleeping, reading, or doing anything while sitting on the couch. That doesn't sound too bad, but it's the way she does it that is odd. She likes to stick her face in your armpit. Or right onto any exposed skin, like an arm, or your neck.

Recall:brown eye goo. It will leave a brown spot on your shirt. It will rub off her scratchy little face onto your skin, which is not a pleasant feeling.

When you pull away in utter disgust, she looks at you with those huge, gooey eyes, and then down at the mess she made, and licks it off.

She also likes to sleep on my face. I'm not sure how she figures that I'd like a big furball laying on my face, but she acts like it's the most comfortable place on earth. She can't get enough. What can I say? I'm just that good.

She's gross. I love her, but I'd never get another persian.

No comments: