Friday, January 06, 2006

An Awkward Moment


This story may sound like something you've seen in a movie, but it actually happened.

To me.

I got my first job when I was 17. A little late, I know, Mother always said, "School comes first."

Maybe that's why I'm such a nerd.

Anyway, we were part owners of a sub place. I was hired to be a manager. (Which is laughable now since I had NO IDEA what I was doing, I was the owner's daughter, and it was my first job, talk about a power trip!)

Mother specifically told me, "This is not a 'dating ground,' young lady!"

So I dated the only guy there that was my age. Go figure, right?

Naturally, she hated him. Which made it sooo much better.

Since I knew of my mother's hatred for Adam; I decided to be a little *Naughty*

We had the day off of school, so Adam came over. We played video games with my younger brother for a little bit, then we decided to, uh, 'take care of business.'

My brother knew what was up, but he worshipped Adam, so he didn't care.

"I've got a great idea!"

"What's that?"

"Let's do it in my mom's bed."

"Why do you wanna do that?!"

"I dunno, guess it's a power thing..."

"OK." (I doubt he really cared where we did it.)

It was 2 pm. Plenty of time - or so we thought...

We were about to go for a second round when I heard what sounded like glasses being knocked around in the kitchen.

"What was that?!"

"Probably just my brother."

Next thing you know, the door is opening and in pops my mother's head!

The look on her face was *Priceless*

All she could manage was, "Both of you get your clothes on right now!"

So we did; and he panicked, "I don't want to leave you here by yourself, she's going to kill you!"

She had come home early, I couldn't believe it. THAT is how she found out I was having SEX...

He left, and I sat down at the kitchen table with my mother. AWKWARD.

She took a deep breath, and asked me some questions. Ok, not too bad..."And you're going to the doctor to get some pills."

"Sure!"

"Oh, and wash my sheets."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I think this is one of every parents' fears.

I made it come true.

And I'd do it again.

No comments: