Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Best Weiners EVER

I mean Hot Dogs....

It was brought to my attention that I've had quite a bit of penis/crotch related posts lately...

I did not do it on purpose!

For some reason I have a hankerin' for a Chicago Style Hot Dog.

You know the one, a long, juicy Vienna Beef weiner, garnished with ketchup, mustard, tomatoes, onions, relish (the bright green kind), a pickle spear, and some peppers all nestled in a poppy seed bun.

Perfection.

Vienna Beef Hot Dogs come from Chicago, which was all well and good when I lived in the Chicago area.

Now I'm way the fuck out in Iowa.

Brutal Discovery: Vienna Beef Hot Dogs are NOT sold in grocery stores in Iowa.

!

Which makes sense, there are TONS of cows out here, not to mention 20 varieties of hot dogs.

Alas, I have to go to the nearest Dairy Queen to get one.

Dairy Queen to me, was all about ice cream and cakes before. When the hell did it become about the food?!

Ordering food at an ice cream shoppe just doesn't seem right. Cold ice cream on one side, hot fryer on the other?

But I'll do it for a Chicago Style Hot Dog. (I really have no choice, now, do I?)


GOD DAMN. Look at that weiner, all dressed up and ready for me!


OK maybe this has to do with crotches a little bit..."Weiner" is one of my favorite words! I think I really might have a problem.

Then again, can't a girl be passionate about something?

No comments: