Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Scrotum Harness

One of my favorite movies from the 80s is The Laybrinth, or

"Let's all try to avoid seeing David Bowie's package."

Not much can be said about The Labyrinth without mentioning Jareth's codpiece.

Being the Crotch Watcher that I am, I believe this movie might have planted the 'crotch watching seed' of interest in my young, innocent mind.

I wanted to post this yesterday but I could not, for the life of me, find a picture of it! I spent my last half-hour at work searching for a picture of David Bowie's crotch. Now THAT is productivity at its finest. (Wow, my life is rough!)

The codpiece has a long and interesting history, there are even varieties, such as the Bologna Codpiece (pictured) and the armored or 'Sausage 'o Steel.'

If you really want to know, go here.

During my search I came across various threads of conversation about said codpiece. I believe there are numerous young adults out there that were *deeply* disturbed by it!

This is from Bowie Wonderworld, which touches on types of Bowie fans:

Some are fans simply because of a pair of ball busting tights he wore in Labyrinth. The mere glimpse of that crotch for more than 2 seconds would convert any young pre-pubescent teenager into one of the 'moist Bowie fan generation'. The number of Labyrinth video tapes worn out from the 'pause, play, slow motion, frame by frame' viewing is now beyond counting.

I think that says it all.

Speaking of crotches, why do silk boxers exist?

Every man I've ever talked to says they're just too comfortable. So they save them for 'special occasions.'

What 'occasion' is 'special' enough for you to wear boxers that give you a constant raging hard-on?

Sounds more like a clothes-optional type of situation to me.

No comments: