Friday, July 21, 2006

Doin' Des Moans

Mamma Pi was in town to help move Pi into her fancy new digs. (meaning she watched the movers move stuff)

Course I had to show her around Des Moines and the burbs.

We started at Phat Chefs, a place just down the street, for a drink and appetizer.

Flirtini: Wheat Vodka, Champagne, and Pineapple Juice.

All things I like, but put them together...

Tastes like a really strong wheat beer. Delicious!

Next up, Taki!

Pi loves sushi.

I totally rocked the chopsticks.

Then it was off to downtown Des Moines to enjoy the stylings of the High Life Lounge.

Nothing like a refreshing Miller High Life Light, baby!

I picked up this flyer:

I know it may make some of you boys squeamish out there!

But Pi likes nuts!

So she's gonna go try em out.

What the hell? Gotta do it once, right?!


Also Do Visit Chowdaheads and wish UB a Happy 1st Birthday!

There's a picture of the Pi!

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Do ya mind if I add you to my blogroll little miss Spicy?
xoxo

Spicy Little Pi said...

The Pi likes new friends, welcome Kellee :)

Bunny's Garage Boob Shot Sista