Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Neighbors?

I recently moved. I've been in my new building for close to a week.

I've seen plenty of Retirees in the common area.

Seriously.

This place is like living in a frickin' hotel.

I wouldn't mind retiring in a place like this, everything you need, and you get to see what's happening to some of those young people nowadays.

I've seen a few people under the age of 75...about 5.


The halls are always empty.

And quiet.

It's a little creepy.

There are Cadillacs, TownCars, and Crown Vics in the garage.

The Gold Crown Vic in the spot next to me is always there.

ALWAYS.

My neighbor across the hall has some shit hanging on the door:

. . .

A cute little welcome mat sits on the floor...

I haven't seen my neighbor yet, but I have a feeling it's someone's Granny.

Just a feeling.

The other day, as I returned home from my latest trip to Target, I heard someone playing music.

Loudly.

Thump Thump Thump Thump . . .

It was the apartment across the hall.

Huh.

Must be A Funk-Ass Ghetto Granny.

Maybe she's the one that drives the huge ass White Escalade downstairs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 bucks says that Gold Crown Vic has hydraulics, ground effects, and some kickass speakers.

Spicy Little Pi said...

she's prolly got all her homies in there during the day when i'm at work, trickin that ride out, yo!

bustin out some rims, fo shor :p

Kellee said...

Spicy! Watch out for the Stepford Grannies!!!! EEEEEEK!
PS: I 'rolled ya! ;)
xoxoxo