Friday, July 28, 2006

We Need to Talk...

Dear Tequila,

It was really great to see you last night, I've missed you. Each time I see you it's harder to control my desire. I don't know what you do to capture me like this.

Sometimes, I'm scared to give in, because I can't get you off my mind, thinking about every delicious drink and shot. But lately things have been different between us...

We need to find a way for me to see you regularly, and without all the evil things you did to me this morning. That wasn't very nice.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not asking you for anything more than you're willing to give, but I think we need to take some time off.

I need to be honest with you. I've been cheating. With Martinis. And Various Wheat Beers. I'm sorry, but they've been able to satisfy me without all the drama in the morning.

I must admit, when we're apart and I'm with them, I miss you. It's not the kind of 'miss' that makes me sad, on the contrary; it excites and prepares me, so at the first chance I get to give in to your tongue caressing and smoothy-goodness, I will be able to give you all of my attention.

Last night, I loved the way you gave yourself to me, $2 shot after $2 shot, and that's why we can't carry on like this on a full-time basis. The fire is just too hot. (ok that's cheesey, i almost barfed, but i'll leave it)

As far as I can remember, I don't think you ever denied any desire of mine, and I thank you. I hope you understand...and that we can see each other again soon...

A kiss on your sexy mouth,

Spicy Lil Pi

1 comment:

Spicy Little Pi said...

it's a love/hate relationship.

but we'll never break up.

never.