Monday, September 25, 2006

Pi Filling

Just a few oddities I feel like sharing:

I have lots of empty picture frames in my apartment. I love them.

I have a younger brother.

I care more than I let on.


I have 17 yr old friends on MySpace.
I'm so cool.

One of them works at Abercrombie & Fitch. Double cool points for me.

I can dumb myself down in order to enjoy any movie. (i swear, i even liked Stealth.)

I always attract the dorks, but if they're decent looking I'll give them a chance.

Low self-esteem is my biggest turn off. (which is what usually screws it up for the dorks)

I (still) don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

I stuffed my oatmeal into the BetaMax.
Twice.

I have a hard time remembering the end of a movie unless I've seen it a bazillion times.

Fall is my favorite season.

I played soccer for 8 years.

When it comes to celebrating or gift giving, I prefer to go over-the-top.

I love Dr. Pepper.

I think Evil Power is sexier than Good Power.

I've been busted for drunk driving.

If I've had a really bad day or week, it all goes away once I buy a new pair (or two!) of sexy heels.

I don't like jello!


I've never been to a funeral.

I feel most at home near a body of water. (which is probably why I have 85 gallons of aquarium)

Later in life, under the right circumstances, I could turn out to be a Crazy Cat Lady!

I can't see myself growing 'old'


7 comments:

Patrick said...

I buy picture frames with the models in them and leave them as is around my house. I tell people they are related.

Spicy Little Pi said...

ooohhh what attractive relatives you have!

(snooty) HahHaw, yes I knoooow, we have faabulous genes...

Maybe I'll try that...

Anonymous said...

You played soccer for 8 years!?!?!
grass fairies.............

RyeGuy said...

I used to work for a funeral home. I went to more funerals in one summer most people go to in a lifetime. Including their own.

Best---summer---job---ever.

cuz digging graves in the winter would rully suck arse.

Anonymous said...

Loving Dr. Pepper good :)

Drunk driving bad >:-( and I'm sure you learned your lesson :P

Spicy Little Pi said...

yes, lauren, and what an expensive lesson it was!

a funeral home?! :O were the owners all crazy weirdos like that show 6 Feet Under?

haha anon must be american...face it, soccer is taking over the US, whether you like it or not...besides it's sorta mandatory since I'm mexican and all!

Deadpool said...

the chick up there looks like The Penguin